Most accomplishments in life come easily if you approach them systematically. Rarely does a chaotic approach to anything succeed. So how do you accomplish something strategically on a consistent basis? By creating and using a system. One of the greatest secrets to my personal growth and high productivity is that I use system for everything.
I have a system for growing personally and gleaning information.. Example, I have system capturing and filing all good stories, quotes and article that I read. So you might be asking what is a system? It is a process for predictably achieving a goal on a specific, orderly, repeatable principle and practice. System leverages your time, money and abilities. They are great tools for personal growth.
Systems are deliberate, intentional and practical. They really work.
1. Effective Systems Take the Big Picture into Account
It’s not enough if you are busy planning or reading but they not targeted on areas essential to your success, then you are not helping yourself. You want to achieve something; therefore you need to do something to get it.
Take a look at the big picture: In what areas do you need to develop in order to advance yourself in those areas today and every day? Example, I had to stop reading books simply for pleasure and read books that would help me in my areas of strength. I also took classes to help me improve in my network marketing business. What must you do?
2. Effective Systems Make use of PriorityA system is of no use if you don’t take priorities into account. Ask yourself, when is the most valuable time? Because you want to always make the most of it. Also ask yourself, what is the most valuable use of your time? Your answer will help you shape the system you create for yourself. If you are opportunity driven person, and want to do everything, instead of one you have four then you will get spread too thin, to deal with that, outsource non-priority task, so that you can maintain priorities when it comes to your time.
3. Effective System Include MeasurementWhen Planning your strategy, you want to know how to get from here to there, first is to understand your present situation and not where you hope you would be. Assessing the realistic chances of getting from here to there, you need to know where you are, where you want to be and the chances of getting there. Any kind of progress requires the ability to measure and for this reason, your system must include way to measure results. Think about this, where would business people be if they had no way to measure profits?
Measurement is the first step that leads to control and eventually to improvement. If you can’t measure something, you can’t understand it. If you can’t understand it, you can’t control it. If you can’t control it you can’t improve it.
Measurement makes a difference. It enables you to set goals, evaluate progress, judge results, and diagnose problems. If you want to stimulate your growth progress and evaluate result build measurement into your system.
4. Effective system Include ApplicationIf you have beautiful blueprints what value would they have if no action plan is built into it? Not much. Believe me; no plan is worth unless it starts you doing something. It’s not enough just to plan, though planning is important. Both plan and action must go together. The plan creates the track. The action provides the traction. So anytime you have a goal, but you think you won’t be able to reach it, don’t adjust the goal. Adjust the action steps. People who develop system that include action steps are more successful than people who don’t.
5. Effective System Promotes ConsistencyIf you want to succeed in the long term, you must learn to be consistent day in day out, week in week out, year in year out. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. So any system you develop needs to promote consistency and you must follow it consistently. What does it takes to develop consistency? A system and the discipline to follow through.
As you seek to develop your strategies to maximize your growth, seek out principles that stood the test of time. Don’t try to adopt some else practice as your own. Customize them to yourself. Use them to build your strength and reach your network marketing goals.
Remember as Jim Rohn said, If you go to work on your goals, your goals will work for you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will work for you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.
Don't be reluctant to make adjustments to systems you develop or even abandone them if they don't serve you well. Any system you develop should be simple and stratight forward.
Appriciate if you could comment or share. Thanks
Live Life Satisfactorily