Everyone has had bad experience in their life, you have got yours, I have got mine. It doesn't have to be a traumatic experience. It could be negative experiences such as, inexperience, incompetence, disappointment, conflict, change, relationship loss etc.
Bad experience also happens when you expect instant success in your network marketing venture and got disappointed because of a reason or the other. Experience in this case, serves as not making the same mistake again.
If you want your bad experience to keep you not only from doing the same mistake but also to lead you to significant growth. I suggest you embrace the following five actions.
1. Choose a Positive Life Stance
I have come to adopt a positive life stance because I believe it gives me the best chance to succeed while putting me in the best position to help others succeed.
Example; I follow these thinking.
- Life is filled with good and bad.
- Some of the good and bad I cannot control – that’s life.
- If I have a positive life stance the good and the bad will become better.
- If I have a negative life stance the good and the bad will become worse.
- Therefore I choose a positive life stance
2. Embrace and Develop Your Creativity
3. Embrace the Value of Bad Experiences
4. Make Good Changes after learning from Bad ExperienceOften in life, it takes bad experience for us to face the changes we need to make in our lives. The Law of pain, It gives us the opportunity to turn our lives around. A bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make a turn. If you find yourself in the midst of bad experience, remind yourself that you are on the cusp of an opportunity to change and grow, depending on how you react to your experience and the changes you make as a result. Allow your emotions to be the catalyst for change, think through how to change to make sure you are making good choices, and then take action.
5. Take Responsibility for Your Life
They don’t say what happen to them is the worst thing in the world is. They say what happen to the me was pretty bad, but other people are worse off and I won’t give up.
They do not wallow in self-pity If you start feeling sorry for yourself, you will not be able to take responsibility for yourself and life.
No matter what you have gone through in life or what you are currently going through, you have the opportunity to learn and grow from it. I know it’s difficult to see opportunity in midst of pain, but it is there. Many network marketers have had bad experience, but never stopped them from moving on, you can do the same, take responsibility of your life and move on.
Appreciate if you could comment or share.
To your Success