“The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.”
Nolan Bushnell

Friday, February 22, 2013

Positive Self Esteem Play a Role If You Want To Engage In Network Marketing Business


Self-esteem is the most significant key to a person behavior. As Zig Zigler say, it’s impossible to consistently behave in a manner inconsistent with how we see ourselves.
Self-esteem

If you feel negative about yourself, you will have difficulty to do something positive in anything you want to do in life. Only you can judge yourself better than any other person.

There is no factor more important in our psychological development and motivation than the judgment we make about ourselves.

If you believe you will succeed in life, then yes, you will. But if you believe you are worthless, then you cannot add value to yourself, and this will reflect on how you are going to operate your network marketing business.

Low Self-Esteem  Puts a Ceiling on your Potential


Imagine you want to engage into network marketing business, which requires you to reach out to people in order to build your Team. Your leadership quality will be poor, low esteem is a lid on your potential, you will never perform at the level you prefer and you can never outperform yourself image.You will feel inadequate to face challenges because of the unworthiness you feel inside of you.


If you lack basic self-trust, self-respect and self-confidence. Your self-esteem deficiency will limit you, no matter what other assets you possess.


The Value we Place on our Self is Usually the Value others Place on Us


Most people believe they will not be successful because someone says that. I’m sorry to say, that’s the way these people will also live their lives, according to what others believe about them.

If important people in your life expect you to go nowhere, then that is exactly what you expect of yourself. It is fine if you are surrounded by people who believe in you. But what happen if you are not?

You shouldn't be concerned about what others might think of you. You should more be concerned about what you think of yourself. If you put a small value on yourself, rest assured the world will not raise the price..
If you want to become a successful network marketer, your value is what comes first, the self-esteem you project, is how you will be accepted. You must believe you can.


The followings are my 10 suggestion to build positive self-esteem.



1. Guard yourself: If you are positive, you create a positive image for yourself, always encourage yourself.


2. Stop comparing yourself to others: comparing yourself to others is needless distraction. The only one you should compare yourself with is you. Your mission is to become better today than yesterday. Focus by doing what can improve in you.


3. Move beyond your limiting beliefs: Identify a limiting believe you want to change, determine how the believe limits you. Decide how you want to be, act or feel. Create a turnaround statement that affirms or give you permission to be, act, or feel this new way. Once you do it, repeat that turnaround statement to yourself every day for a long as you must in order to change yourself limiting thinking. I think this is a good advice, I do that when I want to empower myself on something.( Manifest)


4. Add Value to others: Often, people with low self-esteem feel they are inadequate or feel like victims. Probably they have been victimize in their past. They can become self-protective and selfish because they feel that they have to survive.

If that is you, then you better start now combating those feelings by serving others and working to add value to them. Make a difference even if it’s a small one. It will be hard for you to feel bad of yourself, when you’re doing good for someone else. In addition to that, adding value to others make them value you more. It creates a circle of positive feeling from one person to another.


 5. Do the right thing, Even if it’s the hard thing:  In my opinion, one of the best way to build self-esteem is to do what is right, because it give a strong sense of satisfaction. Being true to yourself and your values is a tremendous self-esteem builder. Every time you take action that builds your character, you become stronger as a person.Positive character expands into every area of your life giving you confidence and positive feeling about everything you do.


 6. Practice small Discipline daily in specific area of your life: Before I began my network marketing business, one of the things I did about an hour a day, was to associate with network marketers online, acting like one. As I chatted with them, I realized that it’s a business that I could do, and if I needed help or support, I could go to my upline, meaning, I was not left alone with my problem relating to the business..

This gave me a huge courage to finally join an MLM company. I was confident that I could do it.Since self-esteem is based on positive habits and actions and decision. I boosted myself every day by taking small steps that will take me to the direction I wanted to go.


7. Celebrate small Victories: When you do the right thing or take a small step in the right direction. You thought could be;  every little step helps or I’m closer to success.I have to admit, I have no problem celebrating small victory, I remember when I made my first $3, it felt like thousands, it gave me the believe that it was possible to make money online. My hopes grew ten  times more. Celebrating encourages you. It helps to inspire you to keep going. Don’t underestimate its power.


 8. Embrace a positive vision for your life based on what you value: If you have positive vision for your life and take action to fulfill that vision, then you will more readily recognize that your life is worthful. Example, I have a vision of where I want my business to be and how to get there. You should have your own vision; this gives you a positive attitude, to keep improving.


9. Practice the one word strategy: I was once asked to describe one word that best describe me. I said, I’m a hard nut to crack, and this is true, because I believe nothing can put me down. I like to think that I can make the impossible be possible and this keeps me going. Picking one word that best describe you, tells you how you think about yourself. It will help you get to the right direction.


10. Take responsibility for your life:  We tend to get in life what we are willing to tolerate. If we allow others to disrespect us, we get disrespect, if we tolerate abuse we get abused.
Whatever you project out is what you will get. If you don’t have a plan or purpose for your direction, you will become part of someone else’s. Is that what you want? I guess NO.
building self esteem

Changes in life are not easy, but you need to dig yourself out of the hole and take charge of your life. I know you can.


I wish I could sit down with you and hear your story, and encourage you specifically in your network marketing journey. I want to tell you that you have the value that is very worthful.


You can become anything you want to be.
No matter where you come from, what background you have, what traumas you suffered or what mistakes you've made in the past.

You just need to believe in yourself to get started. It is great to have positive self-esteem in every aspect of your life. Just keep moving forward and keep believing you will succeed in your network marketing business.



Appriciate if you could comment or share

Successfully You

No comments:

Post a Comment