“The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.”
Nolan Bushnell

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Online Network Marketing My Business Choice – Take Charge of Yours

online marketing goalOnline network marketing has provided me the chance to stop chasing friends and family around, and to start doing productive activities that can help me build my business .The ball is in your court.  No one will do the work for you, and you have to make a choice. 


I made online network marketing my business choice, because I don’t believe in chasing after family and friends to join me or buy my product.


I was introduced to network marketing over ten years ago, the strategy I was thought was to chase after friends and family and I tell you, it sucks, it just didn’t work.


They keep rejecting me and not returning my call, even my family and close friends, got sick of me talking about my business, they keep off my way whenever they see me coming.


Can you imagine that? Yes it happened.  I thought never again with network marketing. I would never go back to that business model again even if a top marketer recommends it.

Less than three years ago, I was offered a business opportunity online, immediately; I got the entrepreneur fire in me. I saw there was a potential in it, the moment I heard the idea. I was hooked.It was exciting to me that I can build teams by leveraging the power of the internet, learning how to market my business.


Since I got into online network marketing, I have learned and mastered how to attract total strangers. I have built a online presence in such a short time I get lots of friend requests from people who have found me through my blog, other blogs or wherever.

Once I was offline for some weeks, people were emailing me that they miss my blog post. This tells me they know me and they like reading the contents I produce.
webtraffic


Take a look at my blog data for last month. June is not yet finished .This blog was made public last year April. I started blogging 18 months i came online.


Traffic + Leads = SALES!  Check this out: Do you see the traffic I am attracting to my blog and growing.  In such a short time I started blogging.Can you imagine what that would do to your business if you were generating that much traffic to your website?


Do you see why I make online network marketing my business choice? Because I don’t have to run after anyone.


As marketer, you know that traffic is the life and blood of online marketing. From traffic comes leads from leads you get sales. It is quite easy to generate traffic but most people have no clue on how to generate traffic online.

If done properly, online marketing can bring you amazing results.  It is not uncommon for people to generate over 100 free leads for their business each and every day with daily marketing coach, you will learn to position yourself online; you'll know EXACTLY how to generate a LOT of traffic DAILY, just like I do!


Step by step. You'll learn about the traffic generation methods that really WORK. So, if you are traffic-starved like most other entrepreneurs in the industry, you need to get access to daily marketing coach.  Your business and bank account will thank you for it!



There is no doubt that anyone can get great results doing this.  However, the ones that are serious about it and want to achieve good results will ultimately choose quality online marketing training. 


They understand that the fastest way to get those desired results is by learning from the best and doing what they do, plain and simple. I and many other successful marketers improve our skills at daily marketing coach.



The formula for success: Traffic + Leads = SALES! But you need a system to move them from visitors to customers.



 It's up to you whether you want to follow this formula or continue to struggle in your online marketing business. It's your call; don’t confine yourself to the sideline, because it takes you NOWHERE. It’s time charge up your online network marketing.




    To Your Success




No comments:

Post a Comment