“The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.”
Nolan Bushnell

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top 50 MLM Blogs 2013 -I Participated In The Contest And Why You Should Too

The top 50 MLM blogs contest has come again with a very electrifying time of the year especially for the MLM bloggers. As a blogger I have participate in the contest and if you are a MLM blogger and want to introduce yourself and your blog easily, you should definitely join as well .
Top 50 mlm blogs
It will bring your product in front of hundreds of marketers and that is exposure for you and your business. Participate in the Top 50 MLM contest, it’s the golden chance to build a strong business background.

 It’s the first time I took part in this wonderful contest and as a blogger I also want you to get in too. Engagement is very important matter in this industry and it is the key to success.

I have always tried to provide you the latest informative contents and I hope it helped. I would be providing you more informative and essential content in my blog. Inspire me by voting so that I could continue blogging spontaneously for keeping you up to date.  

The Top 50 blogs competition is very stimulating time for the marketer’s bloggers. This is the contest which finds out the best of best. Hundreds of marketer participates each year to be NR 1 of 50 that are chosen as the top MLM blogs.

This contest would let you know about your blog whether its header is attractive or not, if the contents are relevant or not. It would let you know how much updated you are. You could also have idea whether your posts are well written or easy to follow or not. Participating in top 50 mlm blogs will help you to be followed by the networks blog.

The specialty of this contest is that, it shows you how much prevalence you have attained in the business. You will be able to meet with many unknown bloggers and this will help increase your traffic by the readers of this contest.

Engagement or reaching more people is very important fact in this business world. The contest will let you reach more people. If you want to be successful, you have to stay in touch with people so you don’t lose your stage.

Therefore, you definitely need to stay in touch with others in your industry for a better stage in this competitive business. As you know advertisement is the establishment and the MLM blogs contest is the real thing that will advertise your content.

As mention above, it’s the first time I participated in the top 50 MLM blogs and the winner of this contest is chosen by voting. I really will be grateful if you could cast your valuable vote for me, I will also reciprocate, voting for you.

To vote, just click on the arrow above or below my picture, if you have a moment, do comment as well...
Vote here . See you there!   Thanks for voting for us.


To your Success
Lucy Bieri

No comments:

Post a Comment